<body>
Thursday, May 13, 2010

End of prelim 1!
Morning wake up too early, thought is 940 paper. So 8plus wake up alr, end up is 1040 paper. Lol, but still nearly late. Still have to run *tired.* Past few days paper, math was still okay better than paper 1. Much satisfied. But physic, chemistry and today fnn was equal to shit. Yea, darling said I am hopeless alr. But after prelim 1, i will study one okay!

Back from outside. ^-^ Went shopping with girlfriend! :D *flying*. Haha, went to fareast first, nothing to buy -_-. Lulu want go pandora box see got her bracelet not, but dont have. So went to cine to look for it. Got, yet see alr not nice LOL. Walk over to somerset 313, cotton on. Brought top with lulu. :D Then to bugis. Brought bag and one more 'tube dress'. Ha, nearly same as lulu one. Hehehe. Train home. Tomorrow still have to go find one bitch. Idiot.

Ohmygodxz. Weird day today. Couples are *b*. What a bad day! Wtf.
Smiles to all girls. ;> Dont be sad because of one r/s. Cheers!


Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs