<body>
Thursday, May 20, 2010

Grrr, tomorrow Fnn O level practical. I am excited yet worry of not being able to cook well! ;< Help. I didnt practice dao man. One go wrong, everything also goes wrong. Fuck.
Didnt attend school today, was having fever yesterday and today morning. Lucky is fine now. I am seriously hopeless, wanted do fnn yet keep cant concentrate, how in the world am i gonna pass O level with this attitude? Grrr, even darling is angry with me for not studying. :( Hope I will really put in more effort in june holiday! Wish me goodluck for tomorrow. Loves*


Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs