<body>
Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy 1 month, ShaunPhua!
My card nice hor, ;> Teehehehe. Better stick it on your wall, laugh!
Love you much.

School was bored, for goodness sake. Mother tongue intensive revision. Do compo and compo. After that history, was worse than shit. And english go through the paper, was fine. My PTC, nobody wanna go, I dk how can I tell Mrs Peh -___-"

Today was suppose to go Mrs Yen house to study. But so lazy alr. So decided to go on Friday instead. Hee. So I am gonna do compo at home! And give teacher mark. Sucha good girl.

Edited.

Lazy overcome me again, I didnt do my compo. So fucking lazy of me, disappointed. Hais.


Just a month, everything seem to change. Maybe is me. Yea. I'm sorry.
But I still love you can. Just a bit of pekchek-ness causing all this. My fault.


Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs