Hello! Back from outside, 8 plus jiu reach home alr. Hehe. Morning wake up damn early thank to the alien. Haha! Went to find him, then gavin came over. Lame, both of them keep at there fight. I continue play my audition. Hehe. After that, went to meet suzanne and erm i forgot how spell the name ( Kerlyn) i think so, LOL. I am so sorry for being late. :( Haha, then to old woodland. Suzanne pierce her lip too. Yes, she is so happy about it. And she went around telling everyone that she pierce. HAHA. Cheyxz brave girl, said NO PAIN! :D Then back to yishun, 208? Find geokting and others. Then to safra to find alien again. Love you! Went np at 7 like that, take cake, and brought flowers for mother's day. ^-^ Me so good girl. Hehe.
NEXT THURSDAY I AM MEETING MY GIRLFRIEND FOR SHOPPING. AW, I LOVE HER TO THE MAX CAN. :D
Edited.
Changing blogskins soon. I know is crazy, but i am so bored. LOL. Tomorrow I will chiong on my fnn okay! :D