<body>
Monday, May 3, 2010

In love, there is always one who kisses and one who offers the cheek. ^^

Here to post abit. Yesterday stay at home whole day. Boring. Also do, lazy study. Later going out study with lulu at drive through mac. :D Study math, hoho!
Shaun suck okay! HAHA.

Back from outside! Meet up shaunshaun early afternoon with his friends! Went to GNC? Played audition! Been months since i play. :( But played a few hours nia jiu bored alr. Haha! Went chongpang, accompany them eat, girlfriend came down. Went to drive through mac, eat french fries! Then started studying? LOL. More worse than saturday can? Study 1 hour like that jiu aww, slack HAHA. Talktalktalk. :D Around 7 plus, went off. Cab to 427. At bball court sit, talk with Suzanne! Then 8 plus jiu went home, if not parent kaopei again. Hehe. Shaun phua ming hui! Never send me, HAHA. AND MY SONG, ;'( You bad boy! Hehehe.

Photos will be uploaded soon, now so lazy. Somemore tomorrow got school, hais.

Love*, 2504. Lulu ~ ShaunShaun ~ :D


Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs