<body>
Friday, May 7, 2010


"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."




"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."


Here to update! :D Yesterday ss paper, do only SBQ, essay only wrote 3 sentence. Math paper1, so hard. :( Today english and chinese paper2, horrible. Prepare to be dead. D:
Actually going out meet darling awhile, but reach home so lazy plus dk want wear what, jiu never go out le, so at home sleep. Now i THINK i am going to do Fnn Cw. Tomorrow will be out with suzanne. ^-^ And after that meeting darling, i guess so. Yes, and he said I am going to die, i wonder how. So scare -_-

Edited.
I am so lazy to do fnn cw. :( Ohmygod, chinese O level coming. Kill me.
Love my alien darling. ♥


Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs