<body>
Saturday, May 22, 2010

Didnt manage to go out today, its okay. ;> Stay at home all day long ~ Use com ahh. So boring only. Grrr. I wanna shoppping laaaa, but dk can go where shop. So sad only, ;<
6 June eh, BENEDICT! Plan hor. Haaaa.

I miss my lululululu so muchyyy and darlingggggg. ♥
Kelian de darling only can chu shi until want die alr. HAHA. Holiday's coming! Next saturday night safari oh!

Can someone get me red roses? *loves*


Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs