Wake up kinda early today, 9am plus sio! After that, darling message me! Quarrel yesterday night, humpft. Haha! But still love you okay! :D Hehe. Meet up with Suzanne and geokting early afternoon. So hot can? Going melt. Stay at 200plus mac, study for around 2hours. Suzanne's the first to slack hor! Haha. Then to darling's house! The air-con like hot only! Grrr. Haha. Geokting so good girl at there study wor! Haha. Me study a bit only. Only sucker Suzanne ~ -__- HAHA.
Then to 400plus, sit down, talktalk. :D Darling and hanwen send me home! Aww, thankyou! Hanwen so cute can HAHA. Darling dont jealous! ;> Hehehe.
Suzannne and Geokting smileeeeeee. Haha. Both also like not in good mood ah. Haiyo!
Weilu, I love you! :D
Photo taken by Gavin! Darling's naked photo. LOL! Kidding. I love you so much too can! :D *Pinch your ear!* I try not attitude le la, :( HAHA.