<body>
Tuesday, June 8, 2010





Sunday, accompany sister to bugis, she went to work while me trying to find my m)phosis sandal. But unfortunately, bugis de m)phosis doesnt even have that sandal -_-, what a disappointment. Well, never mind. Went over to help sister for her work, serve some customer too. Waited for her to end work, haha. Went over to rush, brought a sandal, which i love it more. Hehehe. And went downstair have some shopping. Brought a puffy jacket at sister boss's shop. And a high waist pants. Was kinda satisfied. ;>

As for yesterday, went to school have science rememdial. But after that went over 427, find darling. Suzanne came over too. Darling's friends come down too. Hehehe. They talk talk talk, we listen and laugh laugh. LOL! After that bused home with Suzanne. She went over 200 plus. Hehehe. Went home and started using com but not doing my fnn. ;<
Sadly no more movie, darling no money but he is willing to spend for his ...! Humpft. Never mind, await for my FRIDAY, YUMMYYY. I am getting hungry. ^-^



Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs