Been three days since I update. Have been a bit lazy. Hehehehe.
Wednesday, school then home. After that went out with mama. To np then IKEA and look around. Saw a lot of stylist furniture, thinking of how my house would look like next time. Hehehe. ;>
Yesterday, so tired and so didnt went to school. Afternoon meet Suzanne awhile, lunch. Then find Darling.
As for today, I did go for school, but go for math only. Teehehe. Fnn is so boring, and my bloody coursework is killing me. I only have 30 pages yet other have 39 plus or to 40 alr. Hell fuck. Yet I am so lazy to do, aww. Send girlfriend to inter, that what I always do unless got other send her. Hehehe. She is my first priority hor, mai siao siao. After that, brought long john over to darling's place. Munch munch, so yummy. Especially the CRUNCHY SHRIMP PLUS THE CHEESE. And the tomato and fries. Make my saliva drip. Teehehehe. Then home. Using com nowww.
Benedict coming back alr, fast! Tomorrrooowwww shopping with him and his gf. ;> Bloody darling not coming, grrr. Gonna be light bulb, heheh. Nvm, I concentrate on my shopping.