<body>
Thursday, June 17, 2010




Hey yaaa, here to blog. Hehehehe. Been days since I blog, so lazy. Okay, days past by so fast yeap.
Sunday, stay at home whole day rot.
Monday, find darling. Lazy to elaborate.
Tuesday, went out with sister. Cut my fringe. Omg, become xmm alr. ;( Went to plaza sing, plan to go daiso and buy stuff that we need. Although $2 each ah, but add up total = Exp man! Hahahah, saw friends there too. :D After walking around, went over lan shop play my Audition! Use too long, bored and tired alr. Hahaha. Then home sweet home. ^^
Wednesday, rot at home again. Qibin came over, played computer games with brother and teach me a bit ONLY. Hahahahah. Quarrel with darling, damn dulan ah. Because of one girl, -_-. Dk what bitch lai de.
And for today!
Happy birthday to OngEngChuan ley! Hahahahaah. Yes, he said he's a good boy eh! :D
Before going out today, tio kaopei kaopei, keep go out. Sian, then find darling, after that meet Binjie. Then they went to np find friends, me went home at 6 plus. ^^

Tomorrow gonna japanese buffet with friends and watch toy story 3. :D


Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs