<body>
Friday, June 25, 2010



I look fat, ;( Actually I am getting fat! Gosh. Photo of my me, terrible look of all. Nvm,
Hoho. Just now went to Polyclinic de sin tua, see see god and lion dance. Darling inside ley. :D Small size boy, teehehe. Before that rot whole day, laugh. Tomorrow dk studying with ben not? Long time no see ley! Gotta offline to call one idiot irritating fellow, bye. ;)
I love my darling and girlfriend to the maxxx. *Loves.


Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs