<body>
Saturday, June 5, 2010

Did not went out with benedict, seriously like light bulb, so decided not to go and stay at home. ;> Yes, very bored at home. So changed the blogskins again. Hehe. Had a hard time deciding the skins and changing it here and there. Haha, but to kill my boredness. Laugh. So lazy to study but O level is coming soon. Grr. I so hate Shaun Phua Ming Hui can. Excuses so many many. -'-. HAHAHAHA.

You never know what will happen tomorrow,

I cant wait for next friday to eat with Weilu at sakuraaaa. ♥
And next wednesday, movie with Darling. Like finally!


Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs