<body>
Thursday, June 10, 2010




Yesterday morning went for school! Have the diagnostic test. Boring in fact, after that have english prelim oral. Seriously, my mind gone blank. And I did badly eh? Then home.
Then 4 to 5 plus chiong out, find darling. And he and his friend sleeping like pig, laugh. After that, waited for them wake up. Went off to Northpoint. Darling still decided to treat me for movie, hehehe. Actually wanted 'Nightmare on elm street', but sadly is M18. So in the end watched 'Marmabuke'? Okok only ah. Hahaha. Finish alr, jiu home. ;>
Today stayed at home whole day long, haha. Didnt went out because I know my mum will be kaopei-ing me. Hehe. Painted my nail PINK this time. ^-^ Tomorrow gonna eat with my SuperGirlfriend! Hehehehe. Finally the day has come. Laugh!


Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs