<body>
Saturday, July 10, 2010




Hello! Here to post, hoho. My tagboard nobody tag, ;( Leave a tag for me if you pass by! :D HAHAHA. Okay, basically. Friday went out with my kuku-girlfriend! Hehehehe. Shopping shopping! Idk why I spend so fast, and my 60dollars fly. First headed to bugis then orchard then to amk to have my chocolate fondre. Yummy ~. Brought one set of clothes, one pink top and one pink roses earring. So sweet can the earring. Hehehehe. Home at 10 plus.
And Saturday, early morning tio disturb by Suzanne! So meet her, went to 4tou first then actually wanna study but end up so lazy. So dulan because of one bloody person can, make sure his door house drop down ah, knn! Then after that to np. Gosh, raining like so heavily only! Then to 700 plus. Walking de shi huo damn funny ah, keep complain to Suzanne the flooding water make my slipper so digusting and smelly!! Meet chuanchuan also ley! He eat plus watch soccer -___-". Then to void deck. And I started complaining again. THE CHAIR AND TABLE ARE HORRIBLE TERRIBLE!! See see like that nothing, use tissue wipe = black as hell. Grrrr. After that 5 to 6 plus went over cwp find jiejie, mama and papa. ;)
Miss Darling! Girlfriend! :D


Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs