<body>
Thursday, July 15, 2010



Oh oh, here to update alr! Tag moreeee. Hehe. ;)
Schooling everyday, got people accompany me to school le other than lulu. Hehehe. Yah, so study study.
Monday, have chinese O level oral, fuck only. Then to find darling. He send me home with hanwen. ;)
Tuesday stayed back for math paper 2.
Wednesday Qibin come over teach me awhile and I became so lazy to study. Went to sleep.
Today finally a day that I will reach home early. Hehehe.




Prologue.

Meimei.

I'm Chong Mei Li, a typical girl you'll see on streets daily.
I'm straightforward, so what? I don't need you to bitch about my flaws because I know them better.
I'm in love with Shopping and Roses.
Lulu, Shaun, Xinhui and Suzanne is love by me!

Tagboard


Affliates

Alicia Benedict Christine Cythnia Daniel Elaine EngChuan Felicia Fuxiang Geokting Jiaying Joleen Mdm Jariah Meiling Nadzirah Peiyi Serene ShaunPhua Suzanne Weiliang Xiaoyun
Credits

Songs